2020: the year of doing nearly everything at home. With salons and spas being forced to close for a good chunk of the year, we’ve taken our beauty game up a notch and invested in skincare tools to give ourselves spa-quality facials at-home. Skin Care tools 2020
While we still plan to indulge in facials once salons re-open for good, having an “at-home spa” is something we’re totally ok with bringing to 2021. Here’s our round up of our most-loved skin care tools we’ve used in 2020. Skin Care tools 2020
a four-in-one beauty tool
$149 – extra 10% off with code THEHIVE
Microcurrents help to tone, tighten, and lift- increasing skin resilience with consistent use
Sonic vibration helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, boosting the skin’s luminosity and radiance.
Red light therapy at a wavelength of 620nm deeply rejuvenates skin, protects against oxidative stress, and visibly fades skin discoloration.
Therapeutic warmth helps increase the absorption of skin care products, temporarily reduces redness, and brightens dark circles under the eyes
TrophySkin Microderm MiniMD
Mini Handheld Microdermabrasion System
- Affordable tool to try at at-home microdermabrasion on yourself.
- Buffs dead skin to reveal radiant complexion.
- Improves texture and skin tone.
- Softens harsh facial lines and wrinkles.
- Lightens Age Spots with continued use.
- Helps skin absorb product better & makeup application smoother
HIGH FREQUENCY WAND
Affordable, multi-use tool for complexion
- High Frequency treatments naturally fight acne causing bacteria & inflammation under the skin surface.
- Improves blood flow by oxygenating the skin.
- Reduces fine lines over time.
- Comes with four different tool attachments to be used for different needs.
100% Natural FLoss Silk Body Exfoliator
- Visibly removes layers of dead skin, instantly. It does it so well that you’ll be shocked with what rolls off your healthy skin!
- Stimulates blood flow and full-body circulation.
- Fantastic for removing spray tans and exfoliation pre-shave.
- Helps smooth keratosis pilaris bumps.
Red Light Lamp
multi-use therapeutic red light lamp
- 660 nanometer red light lamp penetrates deep beyond the outer layer of the skin for cellular reguvination
- red light (~660 nm) has been shown to reduce fine lines and even skin tone.
- The lamp clamps on to a table, bed frame or nightstand easily and has adjustable neck.
Wildling Empress Stone
Gua Sha Stone
- The infamous, patented facial gua sha tool designed to sculpt and reinvigorate the skin.
- The Empress is composed of Bian stone, an amalgamate of 40+ minerals known for their healing properties.
- Moves energy and invigorates the flat surfaces of the face to stimulate flow.
Vanity Planet Ionic Facial Steamer
The One skin care accessory you 100% need
- Perfect for all skin types
- Use before cleansing for a deeper clean
- Great to use before applying product to get maximum absorption
Skin Care tools 2020